1 large pumpkin or 3 small pumpkins
2 tbsp. grass-fed butter melted
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. garlic salt
½ tsp. onion powder
Sprinkled black pepper
Seasoning amounts may need to be adjusted based on amount of seeds in pumpkin.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Remove top from pumpkin and take out seeds. We will further clean the seeds in the next step.
- Using a colander under running warm water, clean the pumpkin seeds free from any pumpkin debris.
- Dry off seeds and place into a bowl.
- Add melted butter and Worcestershire sauce to bowl and mix well coating all seeds.
- Add remaining seasonings including black pepper and mix it up some more.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, spread seeds out into a thin layer.
- Bake for 1 hour. Flip seeds with spatula. Bake for another hour.
- Take out of oven and enjoy!
Makes a great snack to take to work or school and goes great on salads. I like snacking on them while chugging down my pumpkin spice smoothie. Just remember…portion control, you want them to last since it will be harder to find pumpkins soon.
Let us know your favorite ways to roast pumpkin seeds below!!