Posted on 01. Jun, 2012 by Tony Frezza in Recipes
These sweet potato “pancakes” or “patties” are a great side for pretty much any meal. They work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Whenever your body needs some fibrous carbohydrates post-workout or before/after an active day, sweet potatoes are perfect and you will look forward to having these pancakes every time.
Prep-time: 10 minutes
Cook-time: 10 – 15 minutes
Serves: 4 – 6
– 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
– 2 tbsp. grass-fed butter (add more as needed)
– 2 eggs
– salt to taste
– peel sweet potatoes
– shred raw, peeled sweet potatoes in food processor (you can use a cheese grater if you don’t have a food processor)
– Melt butter in large pan
– Add shredded potatoes to butter and toss, coating in the butter.
– Sprinkle on salt and toss.
– Crack in the eggs and mix in with potatoes
– With spatula, divide the potato mixture into round, burger-like patties.
– Add more butter if the pan seems dry.
– Let cook a few minutes on each side, flipping as needed, until both sides are nicely browned and crispy.
Serve nice and warm! Let us know how you like them!
Join to Live a Superhuman Life
Which includes no spam!